- Reduced price
Orange Tilt Hydrometer with Fermzilla 27L Pressure Kit & Spunding Valve Bundle
This Black Friday Deal includes the Tilt Hydrometer and Ultimate Fermzilla Bundle.
The Fermzilla gives you the option to use the vessel as a normal fermenter with an airlock or as a pressurized fermenter.
The Tilt hydrometer allows you to check the specific gravity and temperature making brewing more consistent and easy to track.
Minimise oxidisation through pressure fermentation.
What are the benefits of fermenting under pressure?
- Overall reduction in yeast ester and fusel production.
- Ferment at higher temperatures without producing off-flavours.
- Naturally carbonated beer from CO2 generated during fermentation (Rather than waiting over another week for carbonation)
- Due to the closed fermentation, aroma compounds remain in the beer and aren’t blown off.
- You can serve beer directly from Uni tanks, counter pressure fill bottles or easily transfer beer into kegs using pressure.
- Fantastic for fermenting lagers with the lower ester production and the ability to brew at 21°C to obtain a traditional lager flavour.
- Fermzilla 27L Gen 2 Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve Parts
- Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand with Handles
- Stainless Steel handles for Fermzilla x 2
- Top Lid Threaded Cap with O'Ring
- Top Lid fitted with a Pressure Relief Valve (35psi) and 2 x Male Cap Threads
- Plastic Carbonation Pressure Caps (Fits onto Male Cap Threads) x 2
- Premium 3 Piece Airlock & Grommet Cap (Fits onto Male Cap Thread)
- 1000mL Collection Container with Lid* and [2 x Male Cap Threads]
- Black Cap (Fits onto Male Cap Thread)
- Adjustable Easy Opening Tool
- Approximate Graduations Sticker & Stick On Thermometer strip
- Set of Spare Seals
- 80cm Silicone Dip Tube fitted with Floating Dip Tube Filter & Stainless Steel Float
- BlowTie Spunding Valve with Integrated Gauge (0-15PSI)
- Tilt Wireless Hydrometer
*Collection container lid is not pressure rated*
Click here for a video.
Click here for instructions.
The only additional purchase you might need is a tap to draw off your beer! - see products below.