Mangrove Jack's - 3 Tap Kegerator
Mangrove Jack's - Home Brew Kegerator
Pour your favourite beers on tap at home with the Mangrove Jack's 3-Tap Kegerator!
If you're wondering what a kegerator is, it's essentially a refrigerator that has been specifically designed or modified to store and dispense kegs. With the Mangrove Jacks Kegerator, you'll have room to store up to 3 x 19L Corny kegs, which is over 100 pints of craft beer on tap!
Not only will a home brew kegerator keep your beer chilled, but as long as the beer is carbonated correctly, it can last for up to 12 months So whether it's after 8 pm or not, you can enjoy a cold and refreshing beer anytime you want.
The high-quality construction and advanced cooling technology of the Mangrove Jack's 3-Tap Kegerator ensure that your beer is always at the perfect temperature. Plus, the sleek and stylish design of the kegerator makes it the perfect addition to any home bar or entertainment area.
With the Mangrove Jacks Kegerator, you'll have the convenience and taste of a professional draft beer system right in your own home. And the UK kegerator comes fully equipped with a CO2 regulator, gas and liquid disconnects, tubing, and a 3-tap beer tower with stainless steel taps.
So, are beer dispensers worth it? Absolutely! With a kegerator like the Mangrove Jack's 3 Tap Kegerator, you can say goodbye to worrying about carbonation, storage, and chilling. And if you're wondering if beer kegs are worth it, just think about how much money you can save by not buying individual bottles or cans.
Overall, if you're a home brewing enthusiast looking for a complete dispensing solution, the Mangrove Jack's 3 Tap Kegerator is the perfect product for you. Enjoy the convenience, taste, and cost-effectiveness of a professional draft beer system in the comfort of your own home.
Home Brew Kegerator Features
- Can fit up to 3 x 19 L Cornelius kegs or one 50 L commercial keg
- Digital thermostat with a temperature range of 2-28°C (26-82 F)
- Front-mounted digital thermostat so it is easy to set the optimum temperature for the type of beers being dispensed
- Easy to assemble beer and gas lines to reduce foaming
- Tap tower fan cooling system for perfect pouring
What's Included with the 3-Tap Kegerator?
- Keg fridge with 5.8 cu.ft. keg cooling capacity
- Robust MKIII C02 Regulator
- Gas and beer lines with push-fit components
- 3-tap stainless steel beer tower
- Stainless steel forward sealing taps
- Cradle to hold a C02 bottle on the back of the keg fridge
- Glass rack and fridge shelves
- Tower fan
- Drip tray
- External Measurements: Tower Height - 320mm | Fridge Height - 880mm | Width - 600mm
- Depth - 595mm / 730mm with CO2 holder | Rail Height - 70mm | Wheels/Castors Height (on the base) - 55mm
- Internal Dimensions: Width - 540 mm | Diameter - 395 mm | Height - 725 mm
- Refrigerant - R600a
- Rated Voltage - 220V - 240V
- Rated Frequency - 50Hz Rated Current - 0.8A
- Temperature Range - from 0-28°C (23-82.4°F)
- Only available for Mainland UK shipping.
- Due to the volumetric size of the product we ship safely on a pallet.
- Expect delivery in 1-3 days from the time of palletisation, not the order placement.
- Please ensure that there is someone at the shipping address to receive your order.
- For further clarification do not hesitate to contact us at 01752 660382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- *A discount on this item if you are able to collect it directly from our store - please call before travelling.
For best performance, we recommend standing the unit upright for 24 hours before turning it on after transportation.