Kegland - MK4 CO2 Regulator (Type 30)
Dual Gauge Gas Regulator
One of the better regulators on the market conforming to credible standard materials & finish!
Out of the box, it includes a Duotight 8mm fitting and Type 30 Nut, suitable for Carbon Dioxide and CO2 + Nitrogen mixed gasses.
With a large body and precision diaphragm, this regulator provides high flow rates and very accurate adjustments in both PSI and kPa.
New and Improved Features
- Stronger Steel Gauges made from thicker steel
- Triple-scale gauges in kPa, Bar and PSI
- Option for interchangeable colour-coded PRV valves - includes Green one only (65 PSI, 4.5Bar)
- Since there is a large range of pressure fermenters such as Fermenter King and Fermzilla/Fermentasaurus units this is an important safety feature to make sure lower pressure relief valves are used for some applications.
- Also being colour coded it's easy to identify which PRV is fitted.
- M6 Mounting Holes for Easy Mounting
This regulator can be used for a wider range of gasses but for other gas types you will need a different Nut and Stem.
- Type 10 Nut & Stem: Helium, Argon, Oxygen
- Type 50 Nut & Stem: Nitrogen