Home Brew Starter Equipment Kit For Barrelling Beer & Cider
This kit includes all equipment needed to ferment and barrel up to 40 pints of Homebrew beer & cider.
Once you barrel your brew, keep it at room temperature for at least a week to allow for carbonation.
Afterwards, store in a cool area out of direct sunlight to allow conditioning to take place.
Your beverage will be drinkable after 1 week but a noticeable difference if you allow it to develop longer. (2 - 4 weeks)
If done correctly the homebrew should keep well for up to 5 months.
Opting for the Pin Valve Cap
Depending on how quickly you are getting through your Homebrew you may run into the problem of no pressure in the barrel.
With this cap, it gives you the ability to inject CO2 into the barrel enabling you to dispense from the barrel.
The added benefit of CO2 is that it keeps the beer fresh and creates a barrier of protection from airborne infection.
Tighten the tap before the first use.
- 25 Litre Pressure Barrel with Pressure Relief Cap x 1
- 25 Litre Food Grade Fermenting Bucket with Lid x 1
- Plastic Bubbler Airlock x 1
- Glass Wine and Beer Hydrometer x 1
- LCD Stick on thermometer x 1
- Tub of Cleaner / Steriliser x 1
- Syphon Tubing with sediment trap & in-line tap x 1
- Plastic Mixing Paddle / Spoon x 1
- Page of Detailed instructions & email backup
If you opt for the Pin Valve Cap you receive the above items and the following
- Pin valve cap x 1
- Bulb Holder x 1
- Box of 10 CO2 Bulbs x 1
This equipment kit does not include a Homebrew kit please select one from recommend products below or browse the website.
Never inject CO2 into a full barrel, you will need sufficient headspace.