SG Wines - Classic - Rosé - 30 Bottle Wine Kit
SG Wines - Rosé White Wine Kit 30 Bottle (formerly Solomon Grundy)
Dive into winemaking with the SG Wines Classic 30 Bottle Dry Rose Wine Making Kit, perfect for crafting a light and easy-drinking rosé wine.
This wine kit produces up to 30 bottles of a delightful, sweet to medium wine as quickly as 7 - 10 days.
Formerly known as Solomon Grundy, the rebranded SG Wines continues its tradition of providing top-tier homemade wine kits.
The SG Classic Dry White Wine Kit requires the requires the addition of 3 kg of granulated sugar (sucrose) or 3.3 kg of brewing sugar (dextrose) for fermentation.
- ABV: 10.5% Approx.
- Makes: 30 Bottles (22.5 L)
- Sugar Required: 3 - 3.3 kg (sucrose or dextrose)
Inside the Box
- 1.5 litres of a Grape Juice Concentrate Blend Pouch
- Acid Regulator for balance
- A Stabilizer sachet to protect the quality of your wine
- A specialized sachet of wine yeast and nutrients for effective fermentation
- Wine Finings A & B to clarify your wine
- Flavouring Add-Back for taste enhancement
- Step-by-step instructions for a smooth winemaking journey
Please note that you'll need basic brewing equipment, along with bottles and corks, akin to the previous Solomon Grundy Classic range.
About SG Wines Classic Range
SG Wines transforms winemaking into an accessible, enjoyable, and engaging hobby for budding winemakers.
Each kit now includes grape juice secured in nitrogen-flushed pouches, preserving optimal freshness and flavour by blocking oxidation.
The SG Classic range produces quality wines with delicate flavours and body, available in both 6 and 30 bottle versions.
Moreover, this range is designed to emulate a 'Style' wine, leveraging flavour add-backs to enhance the overall taste profile.
Similar to all wines, exhibiting patience by storing your wine in a cool, dark place for a few weeks truly pays off.
Your patience is rewarded with an enhanced, rich flavour depth, improving the tasting experience significantly.