Mac Daddy Bouncer - Inline Beer Filter
The MD Bouncer Filter allows you to brew better-tasting and clearer beer, with less waste, and without pumps or additives.
Lower the amount of trub particulate you transfer from your boil kettle to your brewing bucket/fermenter.
Ideal for use after fermentation/dry hopping as you transfer the beverage into your pressure barrel/keg.
It is gravity fed via the accompanying barbed fittings & can easily be attached to a racking cane, tap or auto-syphon.
- 915 microns (20 red mesh screen)
- Pair of 3/8" & 1/2" hose barbs
- Perfect for larger batches or dry-hopped beers
- Removes sediment without taste-spoiling aeration or chemicals.
- Saves time and beer
- No pump required & easy to clean
- Max Operating pressure up to 100 psi at 52 C
- Operates up to 65ºC (not under pressure)
- The embossed arrow indicates the direction of the flow
For finer mesh screens please see the products below.