Fermzilla 27L with Pressure Kit & Spunding Valve
The Ultimate Fermzilla Starter Kit, this bundle includes EVERYTHING you will need to start pressure fermenting.
The Fermzilla gives you the option to use the vessel as a standard fermenter with an airlock or as a pressurized fermenter.
Being a Conical Fermenter, it minimizes oxidization through not needing to transfer the beverage.
What are the benefits of fermenting under pressure?
- Overall reduction in yeast ester and fusel production.
- Ferment at higher temperatures without producing off-flavours.
- Naturally carbonated beer from CO2 generated during fermentation (Rather than waiting over another week for carbonation)
- Due to the closed fermentation, aroma compounds remain in the beer and aren’t blown off.
- You can serve beer directly from Uni tanks, counter pressure fill bottles or easily transfer beer into kegs using pressure.
- Fantastic for fermenting lagers with the lower ester production and the ability to brew at 21 °C to obtain a traditional lager flavour.
- Fermzilla 27L Gen 2 Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve Parts
- Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand with Handles
- Stainless Steel handles for Fermzilla x 2
- Top Lid Threaded Cap with O'Ring
- Top Lid fitted with a Pressure Relief Valve (35psi) and 2 x Male Cap Threads
- Plastic Carbonation Pressure Caps (Fits onto Male Cap Threads) x 2
- Premium 3 Piece Airlock & Grommet Cap (Fits onto Male Cap Thread)
- 1000mL Collection Container with Lid* and [2 x Male Cap Threads]
- Black Cap (Fits onto Male Cap Thread)
- Adjustable Easy Opening Tool
- Approximate Graduations Sticker & Stick On Thermometer strip
- Set of Spare Seals
- 80 cm Silicone Dip Tube fitted with Floating Dip Tube Filter & Stainless Steel Float
- BlowTie Spunding Valve with Integrated Gauge (0-15PSI)
*Collection container lid is not pressure rated*
Click here for a video.
Click here for instructions.
The only additional purchase you might need is a tap to draw off your beer! - see products below.