Beaverdale - Blush - 30 Bottle Wine Kit
Beaverdale Blush - Premium 30 Bottle Rosé Wine Kit
Beaverdale Blush 30 Bottle Wine Kit, a premium all-inclusive kit requiring only water to produce up to 30 bottles of exquisite rosé wine.
This homemade wine kit is also available in a convenient 6 bottle size, perfect for novices who may want dip their toes into the hobby.
Inspired by the popular Zinfandel Blush style, the Beaverdale Blush is light and invigorating, offering a unique take on the rosé experience.
Although drinkable once bottled if you can leave it a few months to mature, the wine will greatly improve.
- Sweetness: Dry
- Oak: None
- Body: Light
- ABV: 11% Approx.
- Ready: In 4 Weeks
- Makes: 23 Litres / 30 Bottles
What's Included in the Kit?
- 6 Litre Pouch of Grape Concentrate
- Premium Yeast Sachet
- A sachet of Bentonite clearing agent
- A sachet of wine stabiliser (to end the fermenting process)
- Sachets of Chitosan and Kieselsol (wine finings to clear the wine)
- Full instructions
What equipment do you need?
- Cleaning and Sanitising Solution
- Primary Fermentation Vessel (Bucket, Carboy, Fermenter)
- Secondary Fermentation Vessel (Preferably Glass)
- Airlock and Stopper
- Siphoning Tube
- Wine Bottles
- Corks & Corker
For an easy all in one fermentation starter kit check out the related products.