Grainfather Sparge Water Heater 40L
Grainfather Sparge Water Heater
Designed for use with the Grainfather G70, although it can be used with the Grainfather G30 and other brewing systems up to 60L in capacity.
With the sparge water heater you will be able to heat up to 40L of water in a relatively short space of time, approximately. 50 minutes.
Simply start heating your sparge water when you begin the mash, by the time the mashing process has been completed your hot water will be ready.
Fitted with a stainless steel ball valve style tap as opposed to the nylon style tap on the 18L sparge water heater.
- 304 grade stainless steel 40 L capacity
- Ball lock valve tap
- 2300W Heats up to 40 L (10.6 US Gal) of sparge water in approx. 50 minutes
- Easy to use stainless steel ball valve tap for dispensing water
- Thermostat to heat your water to the desired temperature
- Heating lights to indicate when the temperature has been reached
- UK Version, fitted with a UK plug.
Any style of 1/2 ID tubing will work with the new ball lock style tap.