Wine Starter Kit - 30 Bottle Red Wine Kit & Equipment
This bundle makes an excellent gift for someone new or interested in homebrewing.
Our wine-making starter kit contains all the basic equipment and a premium wine kit to produce 30 bottles of quality wine.
The robust fermenter has handles which help massively when degassing the wine.
No sugar is required, and it comes with easy-to-follow instructions, simply choose from the list of wine varietals below.
- 25L Wide Neck Fermenter x 1
- Bung with airlock x 1
- Syphon tubing with a small tap x1
- Sediment trap x 1
- Hydrometer x 1
- Stick on Thermometer x 1
- Steriliser x 1
- Beaverdale 30 Bottle Wine Kit x 1
- Cabernet Sauvignon is the best known red wine grape, recognised by its strong blackcurrant and herby aroma.
- Cabernet Shiraz produces a rich, complex and hearty red wine of outstanding character. Big, bold and dark a luxurious treat.
- Malbec is known for its plump, dark fruits flavours and smoky finish - a great alternative to Syrah & Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Merlot this grape produces a rich fruity non-astringent wine, because of its softness, is often blended with many of the world's finest red wines.
- Nebbiolo full bodied, yet soft & quick to mature. A fine oak aroma makes this an ideal accompaniment to hearty red meat dishes.
- Pinot Noir the famous red grape used for all red Burgundy wines and the majority of Champagnes, soft fruity & smooth.
- Rojo Tinto The Rioja valley in Spain produces excellent red wines, containing about a dozen different grapes and which age exceptionally well.
- Shiraz Super ripe fruity and bold flavoured wine. A delicious and satisfying New World, warm climate, “Winter Warmer”.
- Vieux Chateau du Roi full bodied, yet soft & quick to mature. A fine oak aroma makes this an ideal accompaniment to hearty red meat dishes.
The only additional items you will need is the water, and 30 empty wine bottles with corks.